- Tinder Plus – Here is how it works: If you’re interested in connecting with someone on Tinder, then just anonymously Swipe Right to Like them; or Swipe Left to Pass. If someone likes you back, then it’s a match! Chat with your matches and get to know them inside of Tinder.With Tinder’s ‘Smart Profiles’ we let you know when you share common friends and interests with your potential matches. And, when you see someone extra special, you can Swipe Up (or tap the blue star) to send someone a Super Like, letting them know before they swipe that they’ve caught your eye. Users get only one Super Like to send each day, so receiving someone’s Super Like is super special!Fun, free, and changing the way people meet:
- Tinder solved online dating for women” – New York Magazine
- Tinder has become something of a cultural phenomenon” – TIME Magazine
- Tinder is perfect for women” – ELLE
- The world’s hottest app” – ForbesOver 100 million downloads. Here are a few reasons why:
- Tinder is a FREE and takes only a only few second to set up.
- You decide who can message you. Swiping left means that you won’t get any messages from that person.
- No pressure, no rejection: No one knows whether you swipe left or right on them; Tinder only notifies you if you both (anonymously) swipe right on one another.
- Everyone on Tinder is real and authenticated through Facebook. Note: Tinder never posts anything to Facebook.
File size: 39 MB
Minimum Android Version: 4.4 (Kitkat)
Other versions of this app: