With Torque Pro you can see what your car is doing in realtime. Receive OBD fault codes, car performance, also sensor data and more! So, Torque is a vehicle, car performance and diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Measure BHP, Torque & 0-60 Clear car OBD faults View engine data in Google Earth.
- A couple of bugfixes in the profile screen
- Added digital compass (and improved the existing one)
- Ability to configure a background overlay for displays
- Update USB drivers
- When fault code scanning (in background) is enabled, and you have enabled logging, now writes into a companion ‘events’ file for new faults found (like the CSV log, but just for event-style information)
- Can now override the fuel level PID
- Improved poll rate for user defined PIDs
- Fix a theme issue with dials using a long PID format
- BLE Adapter support
- Added J1939 support – you will need a compatible adapter and select the J1939 protocol from the vehicle profile (advanced) settings
- User PIDs can now store data globally, or per-vehicle profile
File size: 11.67 MB
Other versions of this app: