Duolingo – Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, and English. Totally fun and 100% free.
- Google Play’s Editor’s Choice and “Best of the Best” of 2013 and 2014!
- “Far and away the best language-learning app.” —The Wall Street Journal
- “Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education.” —TIME Magazine
- “Among apps for learning a language, you can’t beat Duolingo.” —PC Magazine.
- “The most productive means of procrastination ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive.” —Slate
- Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
- It’s free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks.
- It’s fun. Advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
- It’s effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there’s no better choice than
Send any feedback to [email protected]
Use app on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
- Show streak in home
- Show fluency score in home
- Challenge correct streak animation and bonus XP
- We’re hiring an Android developer: duolingo.com/jobs
Languages Courses Unlocked by default
Start Lessons Unlocked by default
Special Offers features Unlocked
Power-Ups features Unlocked
Outfits features Unlocked
Bonus features Unlocked
Lessons available offline
Ads calls from activity removed
Analytic s disabled
Downloads There is a newer version available. Tap here to go to the newest version.
File size: 11.36 MB
User's review Awesome app. There are tons of languages to choose from completely for free. I'm working on just 1 and I love the build up from basics to more complex language. Even the basics there are levels where you can try the same content in different ways to repeat and vary the language. I also love that it incorporates several parts of language, reading, listening, speaking, and has reverse translation to make you think both directions about the language.
Other versions of this app: