Duolingo – Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, and English. Totally fun and 100% free.
- Google Play’s Editor’s Choice and “Best of the Best” of 2013 and 2014!
- “Far and away the best language-learning app.” —The Wall Street Journal
- may hold the secret to the future of education.” —TIME Magazine
- “Among apps for learning a language, you can’t beat .” —PC Magazine.
- “The most productive means of procrastination ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive.” —Slate
- Duolingo is changing because of the way people learn languages.
- It’s free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks.
- Finally, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
- It’s so effective. 34 hours of are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.
Also if you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there’s no better choice than
Send any feedback to [email protected]
In addition, use app on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
- Languages Courses Unlocked by default
- Start Lessons Unlocked by default
- Special Offers features Unlocked
- Power-Ups features Unlocked
- Outfits features Unlocked
- Bonus features Unlocked
- Lessons available offline
- Ads calls from activity removed
- Analytics disabled
File size: 11.89 MB
User's review Best way to learn a language! It's very effective, and my favorite part is that it's also very translatable. It won't mark you wrong if you miss a punctuation mark somewhere, or translate a little less formally. That's something I hardly see in language apps and it makes all the difference! I love the way Duolingo handles learning, treating it like a game almost. It's quite fun, and very effective!
Other versions of this app: