Memrise Premium – Learn Languages
Memrise Premium is a great tool and a new way to learn languages on Android or computer. Invite friends and start with premium features!
Hop on board for the language learning joyride of your life! English? We have it. French? Bien sûr! Spanish, German, Japanese? Sí, Ja, Hai!We’ve got the effective-ness checklist covered with our scientifically developed technology so you’ll learn fast WHILE having fun. The secret? Mems. Nope, not memes. Also Mems. They’re like… you know that feeling of absolute bliss when you find a fiver in a pair of trousers you haven’t worn in a while? Well, it’s like that: mems are funny visual nuggets of memory glue that will make sure you always remember what you learn. And check out the rest of our awesome-ness
- Exclusive Premium Memrise Content created by our team of language experts
- Scientific learning system boosts your brain to learn 44 words an hour
- Personalised learning goals keep you motivated while learning
- Multiple test modes to strengthen your skills: multiple choice, listening skills, rapid recall, typing and more
- Keep your learning fresh with our adaptive engine that tracks your learning and helps you review at just the right time
- High quality audio from native speakers to perfect your listening skills
- Download courses so you can learn anywhere and also anytime
- Keep your learning synced between all your devices and cloud.
- Choose from 1000s of other courses in 100s of languages
Finally, millions of members worldwide use Memrise to learn 100s of different languages – including Spanish, French, German, Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese), Mandarin Chinese (traditional and simplified Chinese Characters), Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, American Sign Language, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Catalan, Icelandic, Polish, Russian, Arabic (standard Arabic, Moroccan Arabic, Egyptian Arabic, Gulf Arabic etc) and even constructed languages from Esperanto to Klingon, Toki Pona, Dothraki and Na’vi.
Bug fixes? Sure, there you go!
Another app improvements? Voilà, don’t mention it!
Cheeseburger also with a side of fries? Err…