Sleep as Android
Unlock all features in Sleep as Android! Smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. Wakes you gently in optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
At first it may look complex with all its options, but in fact it is fairly easy to get started improving your sleep and wake up. You can delve deep into all the amazing options Sleep as Android provides later on, but to get started just rely on our carefully selected defaults.
- Use the top right plus icon and set up your Alarm time e. g. 8:00.
- Smart wake up makes sure to find the best time for your wake up between 7:30 – 8:00 based on your sleep cycle.
- Tap the moon icon and Sleep tracking starts, we use your phone’s sensor to find out what sleep phase you are in (see How it works).
- We recommend turning off your phone’s radios during sleep tracking.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone’s accelerometer
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Alarm music playlists
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm…)
- Sleep graph history
– Fix for delete and delete old from the graphs screen
– Fine tuning status bar colors based on themes
– Ability to turn off sleep suggestion from the notification directly
– Right theme-colored bar in recent apps
– Fixed in status bar colors across Android versions
Downloads There is a newer version available. Tap here to go to the newest version.
File size: 17.56 MB
Other versions of this app: