Sleep as Android
Unlock all features in Sleep as Android! Smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. Wakes you gently in optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
At first it may look complex with all its options, but in fact it is fairly easy to get started improving your sleep and wake up. You can delve deep into all the amazing options Sleep as Android provides later on, but to get started just rely on our carefully selected defaults.
- Use the top right plus icon and set up your Alarm time e. g. 8:00.
- Smart wake up makes sure to find the best time for your wake up between 7:30 – 8:00 based on your sleep cycle.
- Tap the moon icon and Sleep tracking starts, we use your phone’s sensor to find out what sleep phase you are in (see How it works).
- We recommend turning off your phone’s radios during sleep tracking.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone’s accelerometer
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Alarm music playlists
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm…)
- Sleep graph history
- More people using Dashboard by default (please give us feedback, you can revert back using menu – tabs)
- Sleep graphs are showing on the stats screen with link to graphs on tap
- Fix for bug sleep efficiency calculation in sleep score
- Sleep Phaser support in Settings – Smart light – Sleep Phaser
Downloads There is a newer version available. Tap here to go to the newest version.
File size: 17.69 MB
Minimum Android Version: 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Other versions of this app: