Sleep as Android
Unlock all features in Sleep as Android! Smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. Wakes you gently in optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
At first it may look complex with all its options, but in fact it is fairly easy to get started improving your sleep and wake up. You can delve deep into all the amazing options Sleep as Android provides later on, but to get started just rely on our carefully selected defaults.
- Use the top right plus icon and set up your Alarm time e. g. 8:00.
- Smart wake up makes sure to find the best time for your wake up between 7:30 – 8:00 based on your sleep cycle.
- In addition, tap the moon icon and Sleep tracking starts, we use your phone’s sensor to find out what sleep phase you are in (see How it works).
- We recommend turning off your phone’s radios during sleep tracking.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone’s accelerometer
- Sleep deficit, also deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Alarm music playlists
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm…)
- Sleep graph history
- Support for Spotify playlists and single tracks from your library (in addition to albums)
- Watch Faces Management, Gesture & Sensor Control (Mi Band 4) Last sleep card now shows all your sleeps for the day
- Many improvements in Goals: advice on next target, sqrt guideline, better use of space in charts
- Better scheduling of sleep times suggestions – ideally just after expected sleep time
- Awake: Enforce 5 minutes minimum and improved activity data aggregation during awake phases
- More options for Lucid dreaming
- Android 10 compatibility fixes – automatic DND mode issues on 10
- Pair tracking (needs to be re-enabled in Settings)
- Fix for updating graphs on widget and also for blank spaces in Settings on some devices
- Notification if Android Cloud backup quota is exceeded for Sleep as Android
File size: 18.46 MB
Minimum Android Version: 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Other versions of this app: