Sleep as Android
Unlock all features in Sleep as Android! Smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. Wakes you gently in optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
At first it may look complex with all its options, but in fact it is fairly easy to get started improving your sleep and wake up. You can delve deep into all the amazing options Sleep as Android provides later on, but to get started just rely on our carefully selected defaults.
- Use the top right plus icon and set up your Alarm time e. g. 8:00.
- Smart wake up makes sure to find the best time for your wake up between 7:30 – 8:00 based on your sleep cycle.
- In addition, tap the moon icon and Sleep tracking starts, we use your phone’s sensor to find out what sleep phase you are in (see How it works).
- We recommend turning off your phone’s radios during sleep tracking.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone’s accelerometer
- Sleep deficit, also deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Alarm music playlists
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm…)
- Sleep graph history
- Support for Spotify playlists and single tracks from your library (in addition to albums)
- Option to turn smart light full on also after snooze (Settings > Smart light)
- Max light intensity setting for smart light’s sunrise alarm
- Option to disable automatic tagging of sleep records in Settings > Misc (#geo, #full_moon…)
- Rare issue when advancing alarms with calendar events
- Fix for updating graphs on widget and also for blank spaces in Settings on some devices
- Notification if Android Cloud backup quota is exceeded for Sleep as Android
- Green and red buttons on alarm notification (10% experiment)
- Configurable week start day – Sunday or Monday in Setting
- All notifications are based in notifications channels and can be controlled in your phone settings
- Also rare issue when preponing alarms, alarms could have been skipped for the next day, big sorry for this alarm related issue
- Another awake detection when using phone does use phone position in addition to screen on as indication of awake
File size: 17.76 MB
Minimum Android Version: 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwitch)
User's review After years of use I've decided I can't handle it anymore. This app is so non user friendly it boggles the mind. You can't filter or sort sound recordings, you just have to scroll through endlessly. You can't edit the duration of an entry in any sane way (seriously, what is that cutting garbage? Just let me input the times!!). There's no options to compare across weeks etc, only the most recent and a lot of things are just downright difficult to interpret. I'm done.
Other versions of this app: