Sleep as Android
Unlock all features in Sleep as Android! Smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. Wakes you gently in optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
At first it may look complex with all its options, but in fact it is fairly easy to get started improving your sleep and wake up. You can delve deep into all the amazing options Sleep as Android provides later on, but to get started just rely on our carefully selected defaults.
- Use the top right plus icon and set up your Alarm time e. g. 8:00.
- Smart wake up makes sure to find the best time for your wake up between 7:30 – 8:00 based on your sleep cycle.
- In addition, tap the moon icon and Sleep tracking starts, we use your phone’s sensor to find out what sleep phase you are in (see How it works).
- We recommend turning off your phone’s radios during sleep tracking.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone’s accelerometer
- Sleep deficit, also deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Alarm music playlists
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm…)
- Sleep graph history
- Workaround for inability to stop Spotify playback in alarm after latest update of Spotify
- Fix for recent crash introduced in 20190207
- All notifications are based in notifications channels and can be controlled in your phone settings
- Also rare issue when preponing alarms, alarms could have been skipped for the next day, big sorry for this alarm related issue
- Another awake detection when using phone does use phone position in addition to screen on as indication of awake
File size: 19.13 MB
Other versions of this app: