Sleep as Android
Unlock all features in Sleep as Android! Smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. Wakes you gently in optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
At first it may look complex with all its options, but in fact it is fairly easy to get started improving your sleep and wake up. You can delve deep into all the amazing options Sleep as Android provides later on, but to get started just rely on our carefully selected defaults.
- Use the top right plus icon and set up your Alarm time e. g. 8:00.
- Smart wake up makes sure to find the best time for your wake up between 7:30 – 8:00 based on your sleep cycle.
- Tap the moon icon and Sleep tracking starts, we use your phone’s sensor to find out what sleep phase you are in (see How it works).
- We recommend turning off your phone’s radios during sleep tracking.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone’s accelerometer
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm…)
- Alarm music playlists
– GOALS: Improve your sleep through goals (menu – goals)
– Many Mi Band related fixes
– Alarm reliability
Downloads There is a newer version available. Tap here to go to the newest version.
File size: 13.57 MB
Minimum Android Version: 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
User's review If you are really wanting to explore sleep stats, this is the app for you. However, for me, there are just way too many settings. Took forever to get it set the way I wanted it. Buggy. No matter what I tried I could not get it to play the correct Spotify playlist. Garmin watch integration is really bad. It throws 3 to 4 notifications while tracking sleep, drains my watch battery like crazy, and it is really difficult to get it to sync up to go to sleep. Too much stress before I try to go to bed.
Other versions of this app: