Music moves people; it unites us, it allows us to relax, and sometimes, when done right, it can even motivate us to do great things. Poweramp does great things.
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running— is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, experience. That means you get to experience your music like only can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- and more
DownloadsDownload APKMirror #2Mirror #3
File size: 5.44 MB
Minimum Android Version: 5.0 (Lollipop)
User's review I have been a poweamp user for years. I've always had in mind some things that I would have changed, I really hoped that the update could fix those but actually made them worse. In the previous version if a song came up randomly and I wanted to listen the next one in the same album I just had to put it in the queue and the next song would have started after the wnd of the current one, seamlessly. Now I have to add both tracks to the queue and the music stops.. clumsy. Please fix!
Other versions of this app: