Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized. Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists. Also, take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more. Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches. Attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos, organize your receipts, bills and invoices. Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook
- The Saved Search shortcut in the home screen was rudely ignoring tag wildcards. We gave it a stern talking-to and it’s behaving itself now.
- When you opened a note from search results, text highlighting would sometimes disappear, but that’s a thing of the past.
- We made some security updates because, well, it’s important. And it feels good.
- We tweaked the note list to make it easier to read.
File size: 37.24 MB
User's review Very handy to have the same content available over different platforms, PC, MAC, Android, iOS, but the bait and switch that limited the number of devices was not cool. The UIUX needs a lot of work which is one reason I would never get the paid version. Too many to name here. Find my blog. I've been using Google docs more and more and OneNote.
Other versions of this app: