Enjoy Spotify, Google Play Music, Rdio, Deezer, TuneIn, Poweramp and any other audio on your Airport Express, Freebox, AV-receiver, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Raspberry Pi, Chromecast, Nexus Player, ROCKI, Smart TV, Roku Streaming Player, SONOS, Gramofon, Denon HEOS, Samsung WAM and finally many more devices.
AirAudio supports all the latest streaming technologies and offers seamless compatibility with Apple AirPlay, DLNA, SONOS, Google Cast, Qualcomm® AllPlay™, Amazon Fire TV, Denon HEOS, Samsung Multiroom & Roku.
ROOT is required.
• Apple AirPlay: Airport Express, Apple TV, ROCKI, Freebox because all AirPlay-enabled receivers like Bang & Olufsen or Bowers & Wilkins
• DLNA: Smart TVs or AV-receivers like Samsung, Sony, LG, Pioneer, Yamaha, Denon, Bose or Onkyo, XBOX 360, PS3 etc.
• SONOS Wireless HiFi: Enjoy all music on your SONOS
• Roku Streaming Player: Stream any audio to your Roku
• Google Cast: Chromecast, also Nexus Player & other Google Cast-enabled receivers
• Qualcomm® AllPlay™: AllPlay™-enabled receivers like Panasonic, Lenco or Gramofon
• Amazon Fire TV: Amazon Fire TV & Fire TV Stick
• Samsung Multiroom: Samsung-WAM & more devices
• Software receivers: Kodi, Shairport, Airfoil Speakers, GMediaRender & more
• AirAudio runs another receiver in the background and lets you stream with just 1 click
• works exactly like original Apple AirPlay and therefor requires 30-60% less WiFi-trafficcompared to other AirPlay-apps without affecting the audio-quality
• recognizes if you are listening to your music & a receiver is available
• sends informations & artwork to your AirPlay- or Google Cast-receiver
• supports Tasker – so you can automate your music
• s widgets – create shortcuts for your favorite receivers
Personal assistance in case of problems
So if you have any problems with AirAudio, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] and we will try to help you.
Tips & Tricks
• HTC ONE M7/M8/M9: Therefore, please S-OFF your phone to prevent AirAudio always asking to reboot your device
File size: 4.79 MB
Other versions of this app: