DroidMote Server program will allow you to easily connect your Android device to control. You can use this app on the device you want to control it, install it. With this app you can control the apps and games that require multiple touch to control.
You can use it with Android devices running DroidMote Client or other devices via custom commands. Devices should be connected to the same network.
- Server Mode
- Multi-touch mode
- Zoom out by moving two fingers
- Using the keyboard
- Player files
- Multi-touch pad
- A virtual mouse without the need for a real mouse
- Voice recognition
- With Kodi Krypton 17.x disable the Joystick Support otherwise you can use only the Software Controller.
- Add-ons / My Add-ons / Peripheral libraries / Joystick Support / Disable
- Once disabled, restart Kodi.
File size: 1.33 MB
Minimum Android Version: 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwitch)
User's review If you have an Android Box as your TV console then this is a must-have application (both the client and the server). Just buy it. It's worth it.
Other versions of this app: