Kernel Adiutor – An application which manages kernel parameters.
First of all, it depends on your kernel which features you can use.
With Kernel Adiutor you can tweak and monitor things like so:
- CPU (Frequency, Governor)
- I/O Scheduler
- Another Kernel Samepage Merging
- Low Memory Killer (Minfree settings)
- Virtual Memory
- Build prop Editor
- Recovery (Flash, Wipe)
- Init.d editor
- Saving Profiles
and a lot more… (check it out, keep in mind that only supported things will appear on your phone!)
Finally, features which aren’t supported by your device won’t show up in the first place.
Fix bad performance on devices with another 4 cores
Various fixes because of crashes
Force english option so it works on newer android versions
- Optimized graphics / also Zipalign
- Languages: English, Russian
- Google code removed. (because it was 2.7 MB)
File size: 4.85 MB
Minimum Android Version: 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwitch)
Other versions of this app: