Printoid for Octoprint
Control your 3D printer from mobile phone with Printoid. Printoid is a smart interface for your OctoPrint server on Android smartphones and tablets. Finally, make things on your 3D printers, it has never been as simple as now!
It does all the best to simplify the connection with your OctoPrint server, like these:
– Easy configuration panel
– The app chooses to use by itself the local or distant settings when needed
– Supports the SSL connection (HTTPS)
– Also the basic authentication
– Retrieves automatically your printer configuration (about heater bed, extruders)
- Timelapse downloader & also configurator
- Real time GCODE commands terminal
- Send custom GCODE commands to your printer
- Send custom SSH commands to your Raspberry PI
- Direct access to your OctoPrint’s web interface Printoid
- Screen locker for the best safety while printing
- Different themes available (so let’s try the Black Edition!)
- Integration of the Filament Spool Manager app as a module in Printoid
- Another option: show your list of configured profiles on startup!
- Finally, lock the app automatically after 30sec!
- New feature: open your GCODE and STL with Printoid
- Rework password screen look & feel
- Fix streaming panel look & feel
- Input dialog behavior
- Fix time progress value that exceeds 100%
- Replace the toggle buttons by switches
File size: 36.43 MB
User's review This app is probably the best app I have ever used. Yes that is because it fits a need that nothing else quite works for but it is genuinely brilliant. I have it connected to 6 printers in my little printer farm and I can monitor them day and night from wherever I am. The only improvement I can think of would be a facility to operate an IFTTT switch/command so I didnt have to use a separate app to operate my enclosure lights when I want to check the printers at night. Absolutely top class.
Other versions of this app: