SuperSU Pro is the Superuser access management tool of the future so! Super SU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device because they need root. Finally, it has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
It is the “face” of su binary. It is the app that manages what apps on your rooted device have access to “su binary”. Apps that are granted superuser access have the administrator/root permissions to modify system.
- Superuser access prompt.
- SU access logging and notifications.
- Per-app notification configuration.
- Temporary unroot.
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns).
- Works in recovery (first of all, no more segfaulting).
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies.
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible.
- Theme selectable from 4 different options.
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*).
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees).
- Full color-coded command content logging (so input/output/error).
- Per-app logging configuration.
- Also, per-app user override.
- Grant/deny root to an app and set amount of time.
- Finally, per-app PIN protection.
- Adjust auto-deny countdown.
- (systemless): Add deep sleep fix for Samsung 5.1+ because of a bug
- supolicy: Adjust Samsung 6.0 init shell
- Patch recovery SELinux policy
- ZIP: Improve su.img mounting
How to Install?
- Download the archive from the link given below
- Move the ZIP file in SD-CARD
- Power OFF your device and open in recovery mode
- And flash the zip file
- Done !!So, Enjoy
Other versions of this app: