Tasker is a total automation for Android devices, From Settings to SMS.
In an expanding market of automation apps, this is still in tops. Android is an enigmatic and wondrous ecosystem in which many, many things are possible. As a result, there are automation apps like Tasker come in. It helps our supposedly smart smartphones do more for themselves, and do more for us.
- Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, and also Plugins
- Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
- Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
- Scenes: design your own screen overlays
- App Creation: because you can create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
- Added network access control per-app without root for Android 6.0+, otherwise all-apps
- actions in File category: support for new external SD access API (Android 5.1+)
- Android 7.0 bugfixes and additions
- Portuguese (Brazil) translation (many thanks to Breno Rafael Corrêa)
- Finally, many other additions, changes and bugfixes.
Downloads There is a newer version available. Tap here to go to the newest version.
Other versions of this app: