GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & map updates. To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
- Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
- High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
- Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
- Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
- Millions of free pre-installed POIs
- Head-up Display (HUD) available
- 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
- Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
- Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
- Junction View to highlights highway exists
- Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
- Warnings for fixed speedcams
- Police trap warnings from other drivers
- Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
- Three Alternative Routes to choose from
- Easy Drag & Drop route editing
- Waypoints for places you want to visit
- Avoid Toll Roads on your route
- Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
- Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
How to Install ?
- Uninstall the previous version and delete the folder Sygic <—Start clean!
- Copy Sygic folder to root internal or external SD
- Add maps
- Add Voices
- Install Patched APK (do not open it yet!)
- When you first start Sygic do not send e-mail press SKIP.
- Plan your route on a desktop and send it to your mobile with new Route Planner feature on maps.sygic.com
- Routing improvements
DownloadsDownload APKMirror #2Mirror #3
File size: 43.24 MB
User's review The new update 18.2.4 crashes, and when I open it, it happens no offline maps, I have to close the app and open it again then it works fine , but I tried to uninstall and install it again to see if the problem is solved but the same problem continues, it's a good app but I hope you fix this problem in the next update Thanks!
Other versions of this app: