The Clash Royale is a strategy game in real time
Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
• Climb through 9 Leagues with monthly rewards!
• Clan Battles: Battle side-by-side with a Clanmate!
• New Cards: Bandit and more are coming!
• New Arena: Arena 11 unlocks at 3800 Trophies
• Various bug fixes and improvements
Minimum Android Version: 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
User's review I have noticed many times that my opponents are cheating. It is frustrating. How can they deploy 8 or 9 troops in rapid succession when I don't even have elixir loaded for even a single troop? I mean it takes ample time for the elixir bar to load. This isn't acceptable, they're clearly hacking or using bots or something of that sort. Can't the developers rectify and stop this????? Why do the developers allow this to happen?? Cheaters shouldn't get any chance to cheat. It is absolutely unfair.
Other versions of this app: