Exploding Kittens was the most-funded game in Kickstarter history and is now finally available for Android! This game is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Play with 2 to 5 friends or strangers online
- All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
- New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
- The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
It is also highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Players can draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead. And they are finally out of the game, unless that player has a Defuse card. It can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. Use all of the other cards in the deck to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
As a paid app in which optional game features may be purchased with real money.
- Intelligence upgrade for all three levels of single player bots
- Kitty Cat Butt Butt is even more brutal – players now lose the cards they play by accident
File size: 46.06 MB
Minimum Android Version: 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Other versions of this app: