Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on Android devices.
It is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Also, decide where to use your limited resources. Finally, how long can you keep the city moving?
“If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can’t handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster.” Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
- Random city growth so each game is unique
- Fifteen real-world cities to test your planning skills
- A variety of upgrades to tailor your network
- Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
- Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
- Colorblind and night modes
- Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
Other versions of this app: