Piano Tiles 2
Piano Tiles 2 is the sequel to the hugely popular game Piano Tiles (Don’t Tap the White Tile). New gameplay, first-class sound quality and a global competition mode give your fingers a fast paced thrill with the elegance of piano playing!
It is a popular game that has 500 million players around the world.
Here comes surprise new version! Awaited song Kiss the rain and River flows in you hit the shelf! Update to new version, watch video to unlock for free! Newly added weekly music chart, get songs’ ranking at a galnce; Everyday quest system lauched, free diamonds and coins are waiting for you!
In 2016, we have added pop music and new instruments. Slider tiles and Competition of Masters are also presented. The interface is more simple with more fonction such as favorites which simplifies the research of music. This is a better version of Piano Tiles 2 with more splendid music, better gaming experience and more excited hand speed competition. Come and try!
How To Play
- The rules are clear: just tap the black tiles to the music and avoid tapping anywhere else.
- Try it out, enjoy the piano music, train your fingers to be faster, and see if you can beat your friends!
- Unlimited Gems
- Free Shopping
- Infinite Energy
- Massive Coins For Daily Rewards
- Song Unlock Level Require Reduced to 1
How To fix FB Login?
- Login to Facebook.
- Go to Apps
- Find piano tiles
- Remove app
- Now login again from piano tiles latest version.
- New songs added: Kiss the rain and River flows in you. Watch video to unlock!
- Added music chart, get songs’ world ranking at a glance.
- Launched everyday quest system, hard work pays off!
- Added 10 new songs, levels up to 99.
DownloadsDownload APKMirror #2Mirror #3
File size: 55.45 MB
Minimum Android Version: 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
User's review PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring back the old version!! There are FAR TO MANY ADS! Sometimes I get three in a row!!! Don't you understand that we all want the old version back? Bring it back to the time where songs like Christmas Rhapsody was released. (I got beyond three crowns in it) If you read people's reviews you should take it into consideration that people want the old version back. No tournaments, no random pop up ads and I don't like the way that there are VIP songs.
Other versions of this app: