Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered on planet Earth!
Now’s your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world. You will join one of three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side.
New Pokémons and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment you can look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops, found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Pokemon GO Hack – How to install:
- Download latest Pokemon GO version on Android device (you can find a link below).
- After installing it, next step is to download and install Fake GPS app (previously known as Fly GPS). You can download it from here.
- Make sure both apps are properly installed and move on to the next step.
- On your Android device, go to Settings > About Device and tap seven times on Device build number to enable Developer Options mode. On Samsung devices, go to Settings > About Device > Software Info to access Device Build Number
- In Developers Options, select Mock Location option and then choose Fly or Fake GPS.
- Another step is to navigate to Settings > Privacy & Safety > Location > Location Method and make sure that both High Accuracy and Location History options are enabled.
- Finally open Fly/Fake GPS app and set your location. Tap on text box and select GPS Service Run and JoyStick Location Mode (Pokemon) options.
That’s all. As a result you have successfully modified Pokemon GO on Android and you didn’t have to root the device in order to get it done. You walking around in your locality and catch Pokemon easily from your couch at home.
Tutorial: How to Use Fly GPS Fake Location on Pokemon Go
File size: 86.61 MB
Minimum Android Version: 4.4 (Kitkat)
Other versions of this app: