Construct a bridge with different materials, also put it to the test using cars and trucks, and unlock the next brain-teasing level!
Explore the beautiful island nation of Camatuga and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, or rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridges you construct can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars and trucks and, more recently, super-heavy tank trucks.
You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to construct the perfect bridge. Thanks to the choice of materials, you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. Set your imagination and creativity free in this fun physics puzzle and simulation game!
Now Available: SlopeMania!
Finally, in the SlopeMania add-on you find yourself on the Tiltin Islands, home to three brand new islands where you’ll even be building your bridges inside colorful grottoes! The 24 tricky, never-before-seen levels will have you using sloping lanes to overcome the massive height differences. The “Crazy Levels” are the real brainteasers and require out-of-the-box thinking and also unusual solutions.
SlopeMania is now available as a low-price In-App Purchase!
- 40 brain tickling bridge construction levels
- Free build mode and help system
- 5 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills
- Improved grid system
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, also concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
- High score per level
- Facebook connection (upload screenshots and bridge scores)
- No ads in full version
– 3 new and free levels on the Easter islands!
Downloads There is a newer version available. Tap here to go to the newest version.
Minimum Android Version: 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
User's review love the game but cannot purchase any add-ons. the "buy now" button is not active i have tried on multiple devices
Other versions of this app: