Magisk Manager can root your device and it is also used to manage and hide root from apps.
So Magisk modifies boot image and add files to /data and /cache.
It touches your /system partition only if root installed in /system detected!
- First of all, it is 100% fully open source and easy to build!
- Allows you to do any system (vendor) modification without actually tampering the partitions.
- MagiskSU: Open Source Root Solution
- You can now root your device with MagiskSU, on phh’s Superuser, which is on CM Superuser.
- MagiskSU Root Management, Install / Upgrade Magisk in-app,
- Manage, Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules within a few taps.
- Hides Magisk from detection, including SafetyNet, which is used in Android Pay, Pokemon GO, Mario Run etc.
- Allows you to do any modifications to system props (build.prop), including read-only props.
- Used for tricking the bootloader state, and (for Samsung) the KNOX state
- Provides several entry points to developers, reliably pausing the boot process before everything is done.
- Includes post-fs (cache) mode, which happens even earlier than data is mounted (used to replace Boot Animation etc.)
- Removes dm-verity, forceencrypt; includes a super complete busybox to guarantee consistent behaviour, and can also toggle to use universally.
Not forced to use MagiskSU if you’re only aiming other features, because the only other choice is systemless SuperSU.
It will attempt to remove any other root, and so install MagiskSU by default.
- SafetyNet checks now require external code extension (for 100% FOSS)
- Repo loading will now show real-time progress instead of blank screen
- Show progress when downloading an online module
- Allow secondary users to access superuser settings if allowed
- Fix several places where external storage is neecessary to request
Downloads There is a newer version available. Tap here to go to the newest version.
File size: 6.41 MB
Other versions of this app: