This is the full version of Terraria for Android, built from the ground up… If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city – In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least 2GB of RAM and a device from 2014 or newer. We support devices running Android 4.3 with 1GB of RAM and compatible graphics, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
- MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
- TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Brand new controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
- New World Sizes – Small/Medium/Large… the same size as on Terraria for PC!
- Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
- 15 Bosses and Events to truly test the player’s skills
File size: 93.09 MB
Minimum Android Version: 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
User's review The app is absolutely fabulous! Since the 1.3 update, I have played over 100 hours. Though, there is a MAJOR PROBLEM: I can't get my old worlds' saves to work as it tells me that the files do not have a backup file. Even if I put the old saves files in the OldSaves/Worlds folder, it won't work and will NEVER let me play on my 'pre-1.13' saves. It would be great if it could be fixed ASAP because I pretty much lost all my progress. Otherwise, it would be awesome to have controller support. :)
Other versions of this app: